22-year-old Amber Hill’s life had been disintegrating for a while.
Amber’s relationship with the father of her children, Jamie Cintron, had been going downhill.
Amber couldn’t concentrate on anything, much less the classes she had been taking at the Cleveland branch of Remington College so that she could get certified as a medical assistant.
She had two little girls to take care of, and it was a lot of work.
Amber Hill called her babies’ daddy up and let him know that she didn’t have to worry about the kids anymore – that they “were at peace.”
Jamie Cintron drove to the apartment, rushed inside and found the dead children in the bathtub.
He pulled the bodies out and called the police, who arrested Amber Hill for murder.
The family has had a troubled past. Jamie Cintron has been found guilty of domestic violence against Amber Hill before, in both 2004 and 2006.
Amber Hill was placed on suicide watch in jail, where she was held on a two-million-dollar bond.
Does Amber Hill deserve Hell?
- Yes (75%, 522 Votes)
- No (25%, 177 Votes)
Total Voters: 699
54 Comments »
- UPDATE: Amber Hill Ordered to High-Security Psychiatric Clinic for Drowning Her Children
- UPDATE: Amber Hill Found ‘Not Guilty By Reason Of Insanity’
- David J. Dalaia and James O’Hare
- Henry Carey And Amber Walker
- The Worst Thing You’ve Heard Today
- UPDATE: Older Women And Young Boys
- Older Women And Young Boys
- UPDATE: Bahram Nazeri Sentenced To Life Without Parole